Friday, February 25, 2011

Links, my life, and more

Haven't updated in years. My work/life imbalance keeps me away from stuff like this, which I think is good for the soul. I love writing . . . I think, like dad, I sometimes feel more comfortable writing than I do in person; it's the best way to express yourself fully. For me, anyway.

Here's a recent article from the IP Brief at American: http://the-ramblin-man.blogspot.com/2007/02/quote-cleveland-free-times.html

Follow me on twitter too: @jonrstroud.

I'm writing my comment now, hopefully someone finds it worth reading at some point.

-Jonathan Stroud

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ghd hair straightener qdwudzsp ghd australia iiupuezk ghd hair straighteners ylyjtddt

Anonymous said...

ghd nz rfhgqtwy ghd nz sale lqrcthnl ghd afulrpmh

Anonymous said...

cheap ugg boots sale zmhprvlr cheap ugg boots uk oudcsjve cheap ugg boots ajlqsdft cheap uggs tcfdsurr ugg boots sale uk rixtonnw ugg boots sale yitbucav ugg boots uk kspxuwcc ugg boots xayrcttq ugg sale lehhmhjf

Anonymous said...

I am actually happy to read this blog posts which carries plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing these statistics.


My site; meladerm