Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Posts, Old Posts

... ok it's time to get this show on the road. Format? Simple.

What I'm reading: Breach of Faith, by Jed Horne
What I'm listening to: Huey Lewis and the News Greatest Hits
What I'm watching: The Wire, Season 2
What I'm DOING: Moving into the job market

So the format of the blog is moving away from the personal, and into the political/newsy blogosphere format, despite my clunker of a computer and the possible infrequency of my posts. This will be, I fear, an exercise in me hearing my own voice (or reading my own drivel) for a few months. But ultimately that's a good thing, and it takes time go get your blog mojo kicking again. Will definitely share with family and friends.

Wonkette, Gawker, VodkaPundit, newspaper and media links will appear shortly. RSS will be up and running from the home computer soon. And I'll be back in business. No worries.

Media discussion of the week: The Mike Crowley/Micheal Crichton fight. People read The New Republic. Crichton gets mad. Writes novel. Hillarity ensues.

... apparently Fox News has entire stores COVERING the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport. Yep. No word yet on how much a fleece costs but at the top of their recommended book list? Mitch Albom and Mike Crichton. You guessed it. My Albom rant will ensue shortly ... look for it next post!

0 comments: